Selasa, 24 Februari 2015

Distance


Distance


The day that we are so far apart
The day that you are lonely
 You do probably meet someone who makes your heart shaken
But please don't give it to anyone
 
You can look but please don't like
Because then my heart will hurt
 
You can talk but not too long
Please don't get too attached

You can stay close but not too much
because then it would be more than just a friend

Most Importantly, please don't share
Your love with anyone


 You may feel worried and lonely
But I hope our love would stay the same
Let our love never be lessen
and always trust in each other

I want you know that my love will always be around
and my heart will always be with you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Terimakasih untuk berkomentar, Komentarmu sangat berarti untuk penulis agar terus semangat berkarya. Setiap kritik dan saran sangat dihargai agar blog ini semakin baik ke depannya. Semoga anda berbahagia :)