Minggu, 07 Juni 2015

Sunday Quotes #3



You just focused on the bad stuff when all you had to do was, let go of the past and keep moving forward. –Lewis (Meet the Robinsons)

If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. –Pocahontas

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. –Jiminy Cricket

I'm a sensitive soul though I seem thick-skinned, and it hurts that my friends never stood downwind. –Pumbaa (The Lion King)

You know that feeling you get, sometimes, standing in a high place, a sudden urge to jump. I don’t have it. –Jack Sparrow

Life is so unnerving for servant who's not serving. He's not whole without a soul to wait upon. –Lumiere (Beauty and the Beast)

How am I supposed to prove myself a hero if nobody will give me a chance? –Hercules

Whatever I take is the road I make. It's the road of life make no mistake for me. –Thomas O’Malley (The Aristocats)

If I never held you, I would never have a clue how at last I'd find in you, the missing part of me. –John Smith (Pocahontas)

When I'm with you, I don't feel so alone. –Hercules

Watch and you’ll see, someday I’ll be part of your world. –Ariel (Little Mermaid)

That’s all I want for you, sweetheart, to meet your Prince Charming and dance off into your happily ever after. –Tiana’s Mom

Mate, if you choose to lock your heart away, you'll lose it for certain. –Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)

If only I could make him understand. I just don't see things the way he does. –Ariel (Little Mermaid)

She's a female, and all females is poison. They're full of wicked wiles. –Grumpy (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)

Only a stupid person would think that my stupid thing was stupider than your stupid thing. –Justin (Wizard of Waverly Place)

Small things become big. Winter turns to spring. One thing always changes into another. –Denahi (Brother Bear)

4 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. Oke, Mas Ron. Pokoknya gitu deh. Hehe

    BalasHapus
  3. @Silvi : Thank you, Bless you too :)

    @Rudy : Sip, hehe :)

    BalasHapus
  4. How am I supposed to prove myself a hero if nobody will give me a chance?

    Damn it's true, when nobody give us a chance, how they know I can do what I can't.

    BalasHapus

Terimakasih untuk berkomentar, Komentarmu sangat berarti untuk penulis agar terus semangat berkarya. Setiap kritik dan saran sangat dihargai agar blog ini semakin baik ke depannya. Semoga anda berbahagia :)